March – April 2017
Oregon Coast. Eastern Oregon. Route back to Vegas undetermined.
May – July
The Rest of 2017
Health and Financial struggles may keep me grounded awhile. They might not!
I’m hoping to get back to the Northwest with some work lined up. I’m hoping worst-case scenario is this may have to wait until next spring when I can potentially double up my Northwest gigs with 1 or 2 Atlantic City events — whereby I can store my home either in Oregon or Washington when I fly out.
If I’m limited to shorter trips this fall, a few spots come to mind : Pahrump NV, Laughlin NV, Cottonwood AZ, Palm Springs CA, and Yuma AZ.